Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Does time fly?

Today I was looking back at pictures of when the boys
were smaller. It's amazing how fast the time goes. People always told me that it went quickly once you have kids. How fast could it possibly go? Well looking at these pictures I can now say, "amazingly fast". It seems like yesterday Iain wore his first birthday crown and just this afternoon he was planning out his 6th birthday (granted he still has a few months). I find it truly amazing that these little boys, who are still little, are growing up at the speed of light. This first picture was taken for Father's Day 2003 and the other two are
from the boys 1st birthday parties! All I can say, is yes, time does fly!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Ooooh I can't take it! I'm already having a nervous breakdown about Anna's b-day being so close and you go and post those adorable pics?! LOL They are soooo cute!!!!

mamakat7 said...

can your boys be any cuter! my gosh!!

mamakat7 said...

can your boys be any cuter! my gosh!!

mamakat7 said...

can your boys be any cuter! my gosh!!

mamakat7 said...

can your boys be any cuter! my gosh!! love Iain's crown:) Looking at that pic, I'm going to say that little Sara resembles he biggest brother!