Thursday, February 09, 2006
Groundhogs Day
Yes, I know I'm a little late in posting but better late than never right? Last week, February 2nd, the boys asked what we were going to do to celebrate Groundhogs Day! Not being very familiar with any Punxsutawney Phil games or activites, I was at a loss. After a little thought, I decided we would have Groundhog Burgers! All it took were turkey burgers, two peanuts, a raisin, yogurt, pretzels, half a piece of licorice and voila...groundhog burgers! If anyone is an aficionado on large rodents please forgive any anatomical errors. I wasn't quite sure of the size and shape of the ears and tail! Right before I served them I couldn't help but stare and be proud of my creative work. Iain jokingly asked if I wanted to take a picture of it! Darn right I did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't you just a creative momma! I never would've thought of that.. I bet the boys loved them.
You are such a cool mommy! Don't feel bad...I have taken pictures of my "accomplishments" too!
Post a Comment