Saturday, May 13, 2006

The many hairdos of Miss Sara

We all wear our hair different ways for different occasions. We have up dos, ponytails, down, curly, straight...so many to choose from. One would think a baby of 4 months would have limited choices. Nope, not our girl! She is the hair queen of babydom!

We can start out with the daily, "long in front and straight up in back" look. It's versatile yet quick in the mornings. This seems to be the most commom style these days.

Our next style is the "Mommy I can't believe you're doing this to me" look. Cute yet not so practical. This is a favorite of Iain T. and Sean. They are always asking if I'll do it again!

Last but not least we have the, "went to bed before my hair was completely dry" look. This is a personal favorite for Iain and I. It's a great conversation piece but kind of hard to tame. She had just woken up in this picture, as I'm sure you can tell. Nothing like having a camera shoved in front of you early in the morning!!




This is one we took recently. It doesn't really fall into one of our hair categories but I just have to sneak it in!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

OMG Cristie! That is hysterical! I love the first morning hair, although Anna doesn't have enough to get the "height" that Sara has, LOL! So cute!