Saturday, January 06, 2007

365 days of Pretty

As most of you know, yesterday was Sara's 1st birthday! I'm not sure she knew it from any other day but the rest of us sure did! You would've thought it was one of the boy's birthdays by how excited they were! It's very cute to watch them make such a fuss over her!

We've always made it a tradition to take the birthday person out to dinner at the restaurant of his/her choice. We thought breakfast would be more up Sara's alley. So she started out the day with some yummy mouse shaped pancakes (sans butter and syrup for anyone overly concerned about her nutritional intake) and fruit. Then after hours of fun and playing and about 50 rounds of 'Happy Birthday' she devoured a chocolate cupcake. I have to add that her Daddy and big brother Iain went to the store and bought Hello Kitty cupcakes! It was a big step for Iain T to pick out anything remotely girlish! Way to go Iain!!!

Her party is today so I can't post about that yet, but I'm sure I will tomorrow! I'll leave you all with a few pics. I just can't believe how fast the past year has gone! Sniff-sniff! Here's our little girl!


January 5th, 2006


January 5th, 2007
(after her birthday cupcake)

(Just wanted to clarify the title of this post...The day Sara was born Iain looked at her and referred to her as "Pretty". Since then, that is the name he calls her. I guess there is something to be said for Daddy's Little Girl!!)

No comments: