Monday, March 19, 2007

The no more napping napper

These past few weeks Seany has been giving up his naps, well sort of! Actually we're trying to get rid of the naps! We're hoping it will help our early bird sleep-in a bit more! After school he'll eat lunch, we'll read stories, play games...do whatever we need to do to keep his pretty blues open! Somedays we are more successful than others!!

Here's a picture of what happened one day last week when I talked on the phone for 10 minutes...
This was Saturday when I was making lunch for Sara...
This is today when I was finishing the dishes...As soon as he sees I'm busy, he sneaks off, grabs a blanket and cuddles up! What a sleepy cutie!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So basically he has just given up napping on YOUR terms ;) He seems to be doing a good job on his own:)

Cristie said...

You are absolutely right Heather! :-)

mamakat7 said...

I agree too, too bad they don't go down so easily when we say "naptime!". That is too darn cute, at least your busy little boy knows when to give himself a little break:)