{Sara - Four Years 11 months}
Doing the math here, my littlest chick is almost 5 years old! Wow.
Sara's catching up is also filled with some fun events! Two weeks ago Sara said good bye to her training wheels! We tried a few months back and she didn't quite have the balance. When we tried this time, she was off and riding! Her bike is waaay too small but with Christmas coming and a birthday 10 days later, fairly certain it can be worked in soon!
Sara's other fun fact, she just received her first trophy! Her first soccer season came to an end. I will add that by the end, she was loving it! Running up and down the field.even.kicking.the.ball. WOW! At the last pizza party the kids were presented with trophies. She was beyond excited! After watching her brothers get trophies for the past (almost) 5 years, it was her turn! Yay Sara!
This is the next morning. She carried it around while eating breakfast, getting dressed and even took it to school to show her teachers. (Yes, this is how we dress for school in December!)
Disneyland! She had a blast! As I've mentioned before, she is a Teacups gal. She just loves to spin. She isn't a big daredevil but I have a feeling when she gets older she may like the faster rides. In the meantime I'm happy to spin away with her, over and over and over and... I will fess up to a SMALL parental faux pas that was made. We took her on the Haunted Mansion. Yes, yes, yes, admittedly not the best choice. Our thought process was that all you do is sit in the little chair and it takes you through. Some parts are a bit spooky but if I remember correctly it's not overly scary. Well, apparently around Christmas, they deck it all out in Nightmare Before Christmas decor. She has since been fairly clear that she doesn't want to go on that ride again! (For the record Iain T didn't like it either, but Sean did. Odd.)I love these pictures. The top one is from our first It's a Small World adventure this trip. She is holding Iain's hand. Love. The one on the bottom is from our second time going. I just love how her little hands are folded on her lap. There is so much to see, she was still as can be taking it all in.
From Small World Take 2.
Trying to be the next Queen of the Round Table

No comments:
Post a Comment