Monday, May 16, 2011

Serenade

Last week Sara's school had a Mother's Day Brunch. It's a morning when the moms come and enjoy brunch while the classrooms come and sing to us. It is adorable. Sara hates it. Being honest here, it is probably, besides the Christmas Program, her least favorite school day of the year. Crowds are still not her thing. That being said, she was willing to go but very upfront about her unwillingness to sing. Love her! She got all dressed up in her new Converse and off we went.
At home, Sara is a ham. She will perform all day long for us. She sings. She dances. She makes up songs and sings them while she dances. She loves being in front of a camera. BUT, this is all only at home. Knowing this I wanted to get a few pictures before we left.
Like the van in the background. We are STILL under construction so everywhere I looked to take a pic, there was 'stuff'. I just went with it. :-) See the cute outfit she chose? She even let me curl her hair.


This is what I get when I start clicking away. She makes me laugh.

Silly girl.



 After her class sang (she watched by the door) we walked to the car to continue on with our day. She asked if I would like her to sing the songs. She has been singing them at home for weeks so I know them but I of course said yes. For the next 5 minutes, I was serenaded with my own private Mother's Day show. I loved it.

No comments: