Friday, November 04, 2011

Pinkie Pie (via Pixr)

A few weeks ago, Sara had a project for school. She was to make a spider out of any type of craft items we had at home. She chose styrofoam balls for the body and pipe cleaners for legs and spinerettes. We took out a box of paints and asked her what color(s) she wanted her spider to be.


Yep, you guessed it, pink and purple. Notice the purple sparkly purse on the table with her. It goes most places with her right now.



When the day came to turn her spider in, she went from proud to a bit scared but thankfully right back to proud. She stood in front of the class and happily shared her spider, Pinkie Pie, with her friends. She told everyone about the paint colors, legs, eyes and the process of making 'her'. It is now displayed in the school library for a few months.

I just realized I don't have a final picture of Pinkie Pie! I will go to her school and get a picture on Monday.

No comments: