Thursday, March 23, 2006

Photo shoot gone awry

This started out as such a good idea, or at least I thought so! Who needs professional pictures when I can take them myself, right? Well unfortunetly the answer is "WRONG"! I went out and bought a black sheet for the backdrop and I was ready to go. Now all I needed was three willing particicpants and we'd be set. As you will see it was far from three willing participants. Participant #1 was way too cool for my antics, participant #2 was actually very willing and ready but #3, well, she lasted for a few pictures and was very done!

Not a bad start right? It had potential! Well keep looking!

Just as Iain decided it wasn't so bad Sara started to fade!

It didn't take long for Little Participant #3 to decide our photo shoot needed to end! The boys went into 'pacify Sara' mode and were doing everything in there power to calm her down!


They were successful but not without wearing themselves out! (Iain isn't asleep, he's just resting his head!)


As you can see our first family photo shoot wasn't quite the success I had hoped for! Don't worry, I won't give up!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great Attempt MOM!!!

Jennie said...

Oh those are adorable! Maybe they're not frame-worthy, but they are a whole diffrent set of memories caught on tape, LOL! Cute!