Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What a difference a month can make...

I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted on here. Time has been flying by at amazing speeds these past few weeks. Sara is now 9 weeks old and still cute as a button. She's so animated and full of smiles and giggles. All you have to do is look at her and she grins from ear to ear.


Her new milestone is fantastic sleeping. This week she has been going 8-8 1/2 hours each night! I can't tell you how nice it is to go to sleep at 9:30pm and not be woken up until 5:30am or so! I thank her each and every morning for the nice sleep I've had! She's also really chubbin' up! Her cheeks are getting big and sqwishy! At 8 weeks she weighed in at 11lbs 5oz and 23 1/2 inches long. She's been busy growing these past few weeks. Maybe that explains all the sleeping?!?

Iain has also been a busy boy these last few weeks. Last weekend he was in an Indian Guides bowling tournament and took first place for the Kindergartners! He scored a 116!! Funny since the last time I bowled I scored a 63! The trophy was a bowling pin with indian designs on it. He took it to school for sharing...too cute! He was and still is very proud!

Sean has also been a busy little bee. After much thought we decided to pull him out of his preschool and give him some time off. Last Friday was his last day so we made cupcakes for the kids in his class. He and Iain had so much fun frosting them!


Starting in April he'll be back in speech two mornings a week and then a new school two mornings also. We have a friend who teaches a preschool class through the city of HB that we thought would be great for him. He knows her and is very excited to be in Miss Renee's class. We've also found a great new school for him that he will attend in the fall. It's at a Methodist Church that has a preschool on site. It came highly recommended to us by two close friends and when we went to look at it, we loved it! We feel lucky to have found it!


There's a few of the happenings around here. I'm hoping to be able to update more often than once a month!

No comments: