Friday, August 18, 2006

Mommy, look what we found!

I've heard this statement many, many times. They've found bugs, trash, sticks, even animal poop! Sometimes I'm truly amazed at the treasures and other times I have to fake it. Either way, these treasures were new to us. Lobster heads!! There aren't many times in life when you can find multiple lobster heads, at least not around here! Lucky for us, we were also able to find the bodies. It was like a little anatomy lesson! They were carrying them around, lining them up and trying to figure out which head went with which body. Ewwww! The poor little creatures still had eyeballs! I had to turn them around, a little eerie having eyes on a head 'staring' at you! The boys loved it! I did however have to draw the line at bringing them home. No dead crustaceans here!! Can you say hand sanitizer??

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ewwwwwww! That is so gross! I'm glad the boys liked it at least...can't say the same for mommy! ;)