Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sean turns 4!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, I apologize. These days have just been flying by, no time for computer fun. If it's not swimming lessons, it's work or pool time.

I have so much to share but first and foremost, we had another birthday. Seany turned 4!! We had a party for him at Pump it Up last week. He sure had a great time. For those of you who aren't familiar, it's a huge room filled with different types of 'bounce houses'. It was a blast for kids and adults!! Here's a picture of him enjoying a cupcake!

For his actual birthday we were in June Lake. We took the boys to Mammoth that morning and had quite a day! First we rode the gondola to the top of the mountain, 11,051 ft, yikes!! Then after a short hike we went back down to the main lodge and the boys rode a zip cord. It was so cute to watch! They were strapped into harnesses and had to climb up to a platform. They were then let go to 'zip'! After lunch we went back to the campground and had a nice dinner. Of course the day also involved cupcakes, a campfire and lots of presents! It was a great day to turn 4!!

1 comment:

momtomaddie&ella said...

WOW what a cool birthday.

Happy BIrthday Sean!