Sunday, October 08, 2006

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere

Yesterday I took Sean and Sara to a local pumpkin patch. Iain and Iain were gone for Indian Guides so I was looking for something a little different to do. It turned out to be a great choice! We got there right when it opened so we didn't have any lines to contend with. First was the train. It was a small kid sized train that he could just sit on and go around and around and around... Sara wasn't old enough but she didn't seem to mind. It was probably better she didn't go on. It was so long! We were actually laughing as he made his 10th circle around the track!

Next was the pony rides. Yes, Sara was ready, willing and able for this one. Sean went first...


...then it was Sara's turn. She absolutely loved it! She was fascinated with touching the horse's mane! Here we are walking the pony. Yes, I'm wearing flip flops! Ick!

So little!

Here are just a few other pictures of the day. First Seany inside a pumpkin...


...then Sara with a few smaller pumpkins!


The kids had tons of fun. I'm sure we'll go back in the next few weeks with Iain T.

No comments: