Thursday, October 05, 2006

A whole lot of nothing

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. It's been chaos around here. We're having some work done on the house and it has turned into quite the long, drawn out mess. I've been without a kitchen for almost two weeks now! I guess the good news is that my fridge is now out of my livingroom and back in the kitchen! (See how small of a thing is categorized as good news!) The sheaths of plastic have been removed but we're still living in a dust covered world. 'They' say the work should be done Monday or Tuesday of next week but we've heard this before. Welcome to the world of home repairs huh?? I'm sure the final process will be fabulous! I'll post some before and afters. In the meantime I'll leave you all with some recent pics. Here's Sara in the bath tonight. Thought we needed an official 'today I'm 9 months old' picture. The other is from last night. Love that Iain and Gus like to watch tv together!! hee hee

Like my crazy hair?

Male/cat bonding time!

No comments: