Monday, November 27, 2006

A day at the beach

For weeks now Iain has been asking to go surfing. As you may remember he bought a new wetsuit with the money he earned doing chores. Even though the weather has been a bit chilly we thought yesterday would be a great day to go! The water has only been in the mid 60's but with the new wetsuit, we thought he might last long enough to get a few waves. He did great!! Sara and Sean had a great time too! Seany built sand castles and cheered on his brother while Sara ate everything she could get her hands on...sand, wood, even a few cigaratte butts...YUCK!!! I'm trying to get some video on here. I'm been playing around with the camera trying to figure out how it all works. If all goes well, you'll actually see him surfing! If not, I have some stills as well!

http://clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=0B19AC3EF6C3FBD7

http://clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=10D01BC6A101BCE3
Not sure if these links work but I'm trying! Here are a couple of pics of Sara and Sean.

Hammin' it up for the camera!


Sean watching Iain



Sara eating sand!


Posing on the surfboard


Possible surfer girl to be??

No comments: