Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The most super Superheros ever

It's a bird...it's a plane...it's....Iain and Sean!!
A few weeks ago, the boys had an opportunity to be Superheros for the day. My mom's company needed two little boys to dress up as superheros for an ad they were shooting. She knew two little boys to play the part!

The costumes were suppose to look like the kids dressed themselves up. They were going for a thrown together sort of look. We brought Sean's woobie' (that's his blanket for those not familiar with the term) thinking it would make a great cape! The photographer agreed! The assistant took it over by the clothes to get Sean's outfit ready. Next thing I knew she was ripping the bottom off trying to get the frayed look!!!! Any of you parents out there can feel my pain to see someone ripping my little boys woobie!! I tried to distract him so he didn't watch the terrifing event!! We were in the clear until she put the mask on him, also made of ripped woobie! She tied it on, he grabbed it, rubbed his nose with it, turned to me with big eyes and said "this is my woobie"!! It wasn't a question, it was a statement of complete disbelief! He has since recovered from the traumatic event. He does mention from time to time that his woobie was ripped when he was a Superhero. I'm sure one day he'll look back and laugh...we hope! Other than that, the shoot was a complete success! There's no doubt, they are super!


3 comments:

Heather said...

I love this shot! I cannot believe they ripped his blankie without asking first!! Good thing Sean is taking it so well.... They look great! Like true superheros!

Jennie said...

Poor woobie! I can't believe they ripped it without asking first! But I'm glad he wasn't too traumatized. Love the pics on the last post too! :)

mamakat7 said...

hehe, I love this picture...it's a classic. guess it takes all kinds of strenths to be a superhero (even if that means ripping one's blankie)