Oh' how I love Spring Break! Sleeping in (til 7:30am!!), Iain home for a week, no schedules to follow, bike rides! Yippee! This year was no exception! Here are a few pictures!
Sara and Iain on the skateboard
Iain and Sara in the Bike Trailer
Coloring Easter eggs
Iain on the bike ramp (he wanted to let you know that he can get "air" but we just don't have a picture of it yet!)Sara in her Easter dress
3 comments:
Looks like a nice break with the family! Sara looks like a beauty in her Easter dress. We have that same bike ramp although this mommy isn't as extreme as you, I always freak out a bit when he gets on it :0 I guess I'll get past that eventually. Looks like a good time.
So much fun! Love the outside pics...makes me super jealous of all your sunshine ;) Very cute pictures, especially those bunny ears in the background!
What a great time to spend together! The easter dress is sooo cute!
Post a Comment