Monday, May 21, 2007

Sunny Days

We've been enjoying this warm weather we've had recently. It hasn't been too hot but definitely 'get outside and enjoy the sun', weather. The boys have been using the time to practice baseball. Sara and I wonder off and explore while the boys hit some balls with Iain. Here are a few pictures of last weekend. We went to Iain T.'s school to play around for a bit.


Hey batter, batter...swing!

Look, I got it!

Off to explore, with cheerios and water in tow!


Hmmm, sand is a little crunchy! I think I'll stick with my Cheerios!


These next pictures are from yesterday. We went down to a park at the beach for a birthday party with friends.

Finally a picture of Iain and I, and he's smiling!! Sure I had to sneak up behind him and hold him there but...

This was suppose to show the view from the park but I jumped in and sabotaged the picture!!


Do you think she liked the cupcake??


That's about it for now! Ta ta!

No comments: