Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday my sweet boy! Part 1

Happy Birthday Iain!
May 31, 2000, what a great day to be born! I just can't believe it has been 7 years since our little boy arrived!! 7 sounds so big to me, but when I look at him I don't see a big kid. Yes, I'm willing to admit that he's getting older, but to me he's still my baby!!! Today he told me that he felt a little older than he did yesterday. Then (admiring himself in the mirror) said that he thinks he's grown taller too! So cute!!

Part 1 of this post is dedicated to birthday pictures of Iain. The second part will be all about the fun we've had over the past week to celebrate the day!

Here he is a few hours after he was born! So tiny!

On his first birthday. Look at those cheeks!

This is actually about a month after his second birthday. We didn't have a digital camera then so I had to stretch it a little to find a picture tonight!!


This was taken right after his 3rd bday. I remember thinking he was so big that day!

Our trip to Catalina for Iain's fourth birthday! Ahh, the memories!

Iain's reptile party for his 5th bday. You can see a bit of a snake that's wrapped around him.

Sixth birthday! I can't believe that was a year ago!
Today at the park! Happy Birthday Iain! We love you!

No comments: