Friday, June 08, 2007

It's fun to be one!

This morning the boys and I were in a crazy rush to get out the door to school and Sara was using our preoccupation to find some fun. She was rumaging through Iain's backpack and lunch to see what she could find. She was very happy to pull out a juice box! Iain went and got a new one while I hurriedly (is that a word??) put her in her car seat, with the juice box. What harm can a 1 year old do to a juice box without a straw?? Well, I now know the answer...she can gnaw through it like a little rodent until the whole thing spills out in her seat!!! Yep, soaking wet! She was so pleased with herself, but as you can imagine I wasn't!!! After a quick detour home to change her clothes and put a towel down in her seat, we were back on our way! When we got home I put her seat in the sun to dry out. She found this very amusing! She was climbing in and out, trying to fasten the latches...having a ball with it! I think having it in a new situation was fun for her!

Here she is enjoying the sun! I'd like to add that this was after breakfast and I had to take her dress off since she spit yogurt all over it. Two outfits down in less than an hour! Then did I mention she has a fascination with toothbrushes and toothpaste? She carries them around everywhere! And the one shoe???...not sure where the other one went! I just have to laugh!!
This is the new "cheese" face! She cocks her head back and flashes her teeth! Again, one shoe and no dress...love the tummy hanging over the little undies though!
This was actually taken last weekend. We looked outside and they were sitting like this! Ahhh, love!
Dorito Face! Sara snuck off and enjoyed some Doritos at a picnic. She was very proud to show off her orange face. Again, note the "cheese" smile and stance!
She is such a character! There is so much personality in this little girl! She keeps all of us laughing!

No comments: