After I took a few pictures I did get her down!
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Rountines interrupted
Routines, they are what keep me sane. I will admit I have a tendency to go a little overboard with them at times but I do my best. Each morning the boys have a routine, know what it is and do very well at getting ready with it. Of course after school we have a different routine. Each day when Iain gets home from school he does his homework. Once his work is done he can go outside and play. Usually it is an easy process. Then there are other days when Sara gets involved! Here's one of those days! I was upstairs putting laundry away and Sara climbed up and sabotaged Iain's homework! He is such a good big brother that he was running all around the table with his arms out to make sure she didn't fall (all the while yelling "Mom, come get Sara! Hurry!") I wasn't too worried about her falling. For a little girl that knows to pull out the chair, climb up and then aim herself right at the boys and right in the middle of the homework, I'm fairly certain she knows what she's doing!!
After I took a few pictures I did get her down!
After I took a few pictures I did get her down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"My sister ate my homework" How funny!
What a great pic, seriously too cute! She's got those boys wrapped around her finger doesn't she?
Post a Comment