Can you believe it is already that time of year? I decided to be proactive about them this time. I called a photographer a few weeks ago and booked a date. All I had to do was find matching outfits. Well, that was much easier said than done. The original idea was to have all 5 of us in the shot. Maybe have Sara and I in one color and the guys in another color. Coordinating maybe? The original idea went downhill quickly. I shopped for several hours one afternoon and nothing was jumping out at me. I'd find something for the boys but not Iain or for Sara but not me. I was getting frustrated!! After enough complaints about it and my stress oozing out at Iain, he made an executive decision...if these pictures caused this much chaos, then no professional pictures! It was a very easy decision to make and I felt relieved just hearing the words. The only problem was we still needed a picture for our Christmas cards. The next day when Iain got home from work we threw clothes on the kids (from their closets) and went to the nearest park. We ended up getting some really good pictures! The kids all cooperated (part of the time) and were actually into it! Within 15 minutes we had some great shots! I can't show you the picture we chose, since it will be on the card you'll all receive in the mail. Here are some of the kids being silly.
Super Sean 
I love her expression in this oneIain seems to be rejoicing here! Ho ho ho!
More Ho ho ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment