Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yaya says...

Now that Sara is doing more talking, she has so many cute words. I know they eventually learn the correct pronunciation, but for now, we'll enjoy the variations she's come up with! First, she calls herself Yaya. It sounds so cute coming out of her mouth! She knows her name starts with the letter s. When she sees an "s" she says, "s for Yaya". Oooooo' love it!! Here are a few other Sara creations

Bismis = Christmas
Bubba = Sean
E = Iain
an-ich = Sandwich
pobby = potty
edited to add:
bibish = finished (I forgot this one!!)

She also, funny enough, won't say the word one. When you ask her how old she is, she holds up one finger and says two. When she counts, she starts with the number two. The other day Iain was trying to get her to say Obi Wan Kenobi. It went like this...
Iain: Say Obi
Sara: Obi
Iain Say Wan
Sara: Two

Then she'd giggle and throw a Kenobi in at the end! I guess he's Obi Two Kenboi around here!

Since the post is about Sara, I feel like I need some pictures of her. The most recent ones I have are from after grocery shopping the other day. She loves to unload the bags from the car, bring them in and help put the food away.

Bringing them in the kitchen...

Unloading the food...

Taking time to smell the yummy vanilla candle

No comments: