I feel like my blogging has really taken to the back burner lately. It's such a busy time of year, that I'm exhausted and/or too busy once I finally have some free time. I do have a little time and energy right now so here's a quicky post!Crazy hat girl here! We put the hat on her and the dancing began! The 'bracelets' on her arm use to be rings to a sorting toy. They are now the newest fashion trend around our house!
A few weeks ago, yes I know I'm b
ehind, the boys both had Thanksgiving festivities at school. Iain's was "Grandparent's Day". The kids had been practicing songs for weeks. Iain's class dressed up like chefs (see picture) and sang about cooking a turkey. It was of course adorable! After Iain's
party was over, we darted over to Sean's school for a Thanksgiving feast.
The kids had been chopping veggies for Stone Soup. After a quick story from his teacher, we all ate the soup (which was much better this year than last!) It was a wonderful beginning to a long weekend!
ehind, the boys both had Thanksgiving festivities at school. Iain's was "Grandparent's Day". The kids had been practicing songs for weeks. Iain's class dressed up like chefs (see picture) and sang about cooking a turkey. It was of course adorable! After Iain's
party was over, we darted over to Sean's school for a Thanksgiving feast. 
No comments:
Post a Comment