After a very fun filled and busy weekend, we are finally back into our routine. The boys were both back at school today and Sara and I had a nice relaxing morning. We made a quick stop to Target (don't all relaxing mornings start there?), then went home to play. Sara really wanted to "paint with orange" so that was our first activity. We then went on to legos and dolls before picking Sean up from school. Somewhere in the middle we also had a bit of camera play. We were taking pictures of each other...it was hilarious!
With all that fun, we also have some big news...Sara is using the potty! I had planned on going forward with it once the boys were out of school, which is still a few weeks away. With all the drop offs and pick ups I didn't want to make it too much! Then this morning while we were playing I decided to take her diaper off and see what happened. She stayed dry! Then to top it off a few hours later she peed twice and pooped on the potty! Hooray Sara!!!Look at this great picture. This is what I found this afternoon...he loves to read!
1 comment:
YAY Sara for going on the potty! She is getting so big!
And don't you just love when you find them reading like that? :)
Post a Comment