Sunday, May 25, 2008

Swing of things

Iain and I are finding that our Mexico trip is having more of an effect on us than we had originally thought. We are still relaxed and wanting to go back (with the kids this time though)! We have even researched going some where for Thanksgiving week! I'm not sure if it was the relaxing resort way of life or just a week away from our responsibilities. We've spent many hours discussing what could be the cause. Everyday things like the traffic, the crazy hoopla of school and busy So. Cal life seems different now. I know that Mexico isn't exactly my dream location so you can rest assured I won't be packing the house anytime soon. (Especially since their darn Mexico customs officials ransacked my luggage!! YUCK!)
Here are a few pics of the kids enjoying their souvenirs from our trip...

Sean with his new maracas!

Iain with bongos

Sara showing off her new bracelets.

No comments: