I'm not sure where the time has gone! Here we are at the end of October, the end of soccer season too. Sean's last game is this Saturday. Iain's team made playoffs so they will go on for another month or so.
This week, I've been busy planning the boy's Halloween parties at school. Both are next Friday, both early afternoon. Not quite sure how to be in two classes at once, so we'll see how that works.
Look what we got in the mail today! (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!)
Yes, you say, "what a nice apple", but let me clarify a bit. It's big, very big!
Here it is with a 'normal' apple that I bought at the store today. 
Who knew that they were even grown this big! Can't wait to try it!
Speaking of apples, Sean poured himself some applesauce the other day! Guess it comes out fast!
TRUE STORY HERE!
I found this in my living room the other day. After I jumped a few feet in the air, I called (read:screamed) for my knight in shining armor to remove the real, alive, breathing, slowly crawling reptile from our house! Apparently he lives a few doors down and escaped! Yikes!
As promised, a new picture of Iain. He is such a fashion guy! He's a crack up!
1 comment:
Whoa! That is one serious apple.
And a BIG whoa! I would die if I found a turtle walking around my house! Thank goodness for the brave husbands ;)
Post a Comment