Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Good Day

This morning as I dropped Sean off at school, a friend walked up to me out of the blue and handed me a coffee (yummy Starbucks iced Mocha)! She said she was thinking of me this morning and wanted to get me a little something! Anyone who knows me well, knows a coffee will make me smile. Thanks Amy!

As we were chatting, another friend walked up and offered to take Sara for the morning! She has a 3 year old little girl and they wanted to have Sara over for a playdate! Thanks Kristin!

I, then solo, used the time to my advantage. I went to Costco and did big shopping. Do you know how hard it is to stick to a list when Christmas songs are playing in the background? I found myself singing along to Jingle Bells, very tempted to put decorations and toys in my cart! I did refrain, but just barely!

The kids are all in good moods! The boys both had great days at school.

Just an all around good day!

Cuddling early in the morning!

Fort built by Sara
He loves posing for the camera!

Think she was tired? Her mouth is even hanging open!

Hamming it up more


(Iain hasn't let me take any pictures lately. I'll keep trying and post some as soon I can sneak one!)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ooo, a coffee and a babysitter? What treats!

And Christmas music already? I admit though, I'm ready too :)

Cute pics!