Friday, October 10, 2008

Here's to 10 and many more

10 years ago today I married my best friend.

We use to talk about 'way down the road' on our 10 year anniversary. We had plans to renew our vows on a tropical beach somewhere with our future kids with us. Now as I look back, it doesn't seem that long ago. I feel like our vows are still so new, we don't need to renew them.

Can you believe this was us in 1998? We look so different, dare I say young??


Happy Anniversary Iain!
(I apologize for the quality, or lack there of, of these pictures. I couldn't scan them so I just took pictures of the pictures, which never allows for clearness. The flash was all over the place! The first picture has a 1950's look to it.)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Look how cute you guys were. But you look the same now!

Happy Anniversary!