Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pep-less

We seem to have lost our energy this week. After a midnight visit to our room on Tuesday night and a Dr. visit on Wednesday morning, we found out Sean has an ear infection. I was a bit shocked since he hasn't had any cold symptoms recently, that I remember at least. Wednesday morning he said he was feeling fine, but I wasn't taking any chances. I know my boy and unfortunately, I know the signs of an ear infection, even if they are slight and short lived. Then yesterday afternoon I started feeling a bit blah. Not horrible but scratchy throat and really tired. This should sum it up, I took an hour nap while Sara was sleeping, and was still in bed last night by 7:30pm (yes, that does say 7:30pm) and asleep by 8:00pm. I woke up this morning feeling a bit better but still blah. I kept Sean home again since he woke up this morning saying his ear felt a little sore. He isn't contagious at all and doesn't have a fever but I figure he should be resting if he's fighting an infection. Plus he has antibiotics running through him! Rest, rest, rest! I was lucky enough to get both kiddos asleep at the same time this afternoon. It was about 30 before Iain T. was suppose to get home from school so I couldn't really join them but I did have time to paint my toenails! :-)
I haven't been taking many pictures lately. Here's one from a few weeks ago.

No comments: