We have rain. I'm not talking rain, I'm talking RAIN! We've been told for the past week that we were in for "Potentially Epic Rain" in our area. It did indeed come for a visit (not sure I would call it epic though) but it has been coming down consistently all day. We enjoy the rain so it was ok by us. We have some flooding issues in the garage but not anything that we haven't dealt with before. The kids still play outside, we still go out and do things, errands etc. It doesn't stop us from everyday life. Iain and the boys even went frisbee golfing while Sara and I were at the gym! I think there was a total of three clothing changes per child throughout the day.
Sara has her 4 year old well check tomorrow. Our pediatrician office does kindergarten shots at this check up. I think they do it this way so the kids don't associate the shots with kindergarten. Well, I'm not comfortable with her having 4 shots in one day not to mention she isn't going to kinder for another year and a half. We're going to go ahead and get two of the shots tomorrow and space the other two out. I let her know today that it would be happening. She was of course less than pleased but I still prefer to let her know ahead of time.
These are from a few weeks ago. Even though it was raining Sara wanted to go to the beach and collect rocks. This is after they got back.
Just because I think the back of her jacket is cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment