Happy Birthday to the most amazing 11 year old ever!
Iain had a very fun weekend filled with what he loves most...baseball. His tournament team had their long awaited weekend filled with l.o.t.s. o.f. b.a.s.e.b.a.l.l. We were there at the fields for 6 hours Saturday and another 6 hours on Sunday. See, I meant it when I said lots of baseball! Here's a picture of him leading off (remember the dirt pics? It all paid off!) The kids on the teams we played were HUGE. Let me clarify, by huge I mean when standing side by side, Iain was below the shoulders of some of the players. I'd guess close to 6 feet tall and about 200lbs. One of the kids had a moustache and beard. No joke!! Not sure where they grow 12 and 13 year olds like that but not around here. Iain is by far the youngest on the team and was very flattered to be chosen for it. That being said, he has chosen to not go back. He would prefer to play kids his age and hopefully a few lbs less!
Sara walked around painting people's nails. Men and women. Her clients were all willing. At one point she was charging $1.00, we had to put a stop to the little entrepreneur.
Dinner at Nanny and Grandads.
Sara was in a spectacular mood, can you tell!? :-)
We love you Iain! We are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment