Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Misc Pre-Summer Pictures

I was looking through some pictures this morning and thought I would just post a few. These pics all make me smile.

Love these boys and their jerseys. A few times they had games on fields that were next to each other. I would stand in the middle and cheer for "Collins" or yell "go #2" and it worked perfectly.
Picture from the last week of preschool. Yes, the horse is real. His name was Oreo and he liked to be pet. No, we didn't drive to Yosemite for the day for the pic! :-) Gotta love green screens.

The boy's school has an end of year carnival every year. Sara won two goldfish within the first 5 minutes. She was so proud! Unfortunately, neither scaley friend even made it 24 hours!

At the carnival kids can pay tickets to have someone put into 'jail'. (It's a western theme carnival.) Some girls from Sean's class paid to have him arrested. Sara was talking to him between the bars trying to figure a way to break him out! He did his time and was released after 5 minutes.


Here Iain is receiving the GPA award I mentioned a few posts ago. He dressed up in his best shirt, can you tell. ;-)

No comments: