Thanks to Jen and Emma, Sara has a ton of clothes in her current size. So many in fact that I've been changing her mid-day just to make sure they all get worn and admired! Of course I think they all look adorable on her and would post a wardrobe shot of her each day if I thought it wouldn't bore you all to pieces. This outfit though, deserves a special picture to itself. We still haven't figured out if it's jammies or a regular outfit but either way it's just too cute!
3 comments:
Regular outfit or jammies, she is soo darn cute!!! I know there are so many cute baby girl clothes, I find myself putting things away when tags are still on.. Poor outfit never got worn..:(
Keep them coming. Love to see those adorable kids!!
Just last night I packed up Anna's 6-9 month clothes. So sad! Sara looks adorble as always. There is no way we would get bored looking at pics of such a cutie! Post away!
I can't believe how big she is getting, she is completely the most adorable little piglet I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment