Thursday, April 06, 2006

Chubby cheeks, bouncy feet and wild hair

Sara has a new found passion, the jumper. She loves to hang in the doorway and watch the world around her. When her feet touch the ground, she'll bounce herself right back up. Not quite sure she completely realizes that she's the one doing the bouncing though!

Now that her neck is strong enough, it opens up a whole new world of baby entertainment. We're thinking of getting the 'exersaucer' out of the garage and trying that also. Don't know if Iain and I are ready to have our living room taken over by large baby toys quite yet but we're getting there!

By the way, Happy belated 3 month Birthday to our little girl! Sappy and ridiculous I know! I have to be sappy and ridiculous though since this is our last time through the wonderful world of babies! Be prepared for much, much more!!

No comments: