
This past weekend was a scorcher! Not sure of the exact temperature but it was somewhere in the high 80's here at our house! As soon as the boys woke up

Sunday morning, they were asking to go to the pool. Sounded like a great idea to us, then we thought Sara might like it too. Well my goodness she certainly did! It was almost as if she melted into the water. She didn't blink or flinch at all when we put her in. The water is heated but it's not all that warm. I'm not sure the temp, I can ask my water expert of a hubby and get back to you on that one. Anyway, as all bathing beauties that came before her, she needed the proper gear for her big day...floppy hat and cute swimsuit. For anyone freaking out right now, yes she was lubed up in sunscreen! We started with her feet on the steps and slowly took her all the way in. I would definitely call her first pool day quite a success. It's safe to assume there will be many more water days this summer. (I even have two other very cute bathing suits she can wear!)
No comments:
Post a Comment