Her first feat was rolling from stomach to back. It was more of a "get me off my tummy flop" but we'll take it! Then less than a week later she figured out how to roll the other way too! Guess she's a genius just like her big brothers!! Now she can't get enough of her new past time. Ironically, she now loves to be on her tummy. Maybe it's the fact that she can change positions on her own? Who knows.
On to the tooth. Monday night she was up from 12-1am which is very unusual for her. The next morning I looked in her mouth and saw a little white line, the tell tale sign that a tooth is coming. By Wednesday morning the little bugger was through! You'd think she won the Noble Peace Prize I was so excited! But as we all know she has a few years until she wins that!!
I've tried to get a picture of the tooth but it's a little camera shy. I'll post a picture as soon as I can get one. Until then I'll leave you with a picture of her sucking on her fingers, another favorite past time.
No comments:
Post a Comment