Thursday, July 13, 2006

Avocado, yummy!

Don't have a lot to say but I wanted to post these fun and messy pictures. Peas and avocados seem to be favorites right now. We've been putting avo in her little mesh feeding thing (see pic on right) and she loves it! As you can see it makes quite a mess but she enjoys it so much!

Sara went for her 6 month check up this week and she is still such a little peanut at 15lbs 11oz. Such a little nugget! I just love how small and compact she is. I also love that she gets so much more use out of her clothes! All of which are quite cute, I have a shopping habit that is a tad out of control. Just a tad though!!

I know this started about avocado but since I already made it off on the clothes tangent I may as well venture further. Here's a picture of Sara's two bottom teeth. (you can click on the pic to make it bigger) Aren't they adorable? Yes, she is covered in food in this one too!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Cute baby, cute teeth, even a cute mess, lol!

I can relate on loving a small little girl. Aren't they just the best? :)