Maybe this is a blog only a mother could love but it just cracks me up. When I take pictures I have a habit of taking multiples of the same shot. My theory is that you never know when one won't come out. I want to make sure and get the shot I'm trying for. Anyway, Iain is always giving me a hard time about this. One or even two would suffice he says. Well last night is an example of my snapping obsession. Each time Sean went around I took another picture!
Starts out all fun! Loving the Merry-go-round!

"Yea, this is fun but didn't you already take a picture?"

"You're still taking pictures?"

"Stop taking my picture!!"

I think it's all great fun!!
1 comment:
Oh funny!! I too am guilty of the multiple pics. My poor kids are going to be quite disappointed not having a papparazzi following them when they grow up! I snap shots of everything they do, its crazy! Love Seans faces. ha!
Post a Comment