This first one is Iain on his Heely's (shoes with wheels). They are kind of like roller blades but not quite as easy. Not sure how I feel about these things but he really likes them, and is getting quite good!
Here are the cupcakes I made for Indian Guide snack last week. These suckers took soooo long to make! They were a hit with the boys though!


Sean at the park. There is a park close to us that is actually on the sand at the beach. It's the best of both worlds...climbing and swinging with waves crashing in the background!
Here is the pirate ship the boys made last weekend. Iain has a pirate book that describes the pirate captains and their corresponding flag. (who knew they each had a different flag??) He chose Captain Calico Jack. We made a flag, tied it to a "ship" and they were off. It actually kept them occupied for the majority of a full day!

Hope you enjoyed the latest happenings around here. I'll try to back soon! Cheers!
1 comment:
What a creative family you have! There are many days I wish Ethan had a brother to make forts and do fun boy things with. How sweet! Sara looks so big on that horse. She is growing so quickly!
Post a Comment