Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MIA

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The memory card on the camera broke so I wasn't able to download anything. Luckily I had just put everything on the computer so there are only about 10 pictures that I can't access. We have a new card so we're back up and running. Here are some misc pictures of the kiddos from the past week.

Sara loves having baths in the sink. I do it every once in a while to change up the ole routine. See her little ponytail? I just realized that her hair is long enough! By the way, I did not wash her with the dish soap in the background!!

Someone likes bbq sauce! Can you guess who? Probably should've taken the white shirt off first though!I just love this picture...crooked hat, curled up toes...she's just yummy!

Seany at t-ball practice.

This picture cracks me up! He's running from second to third base. The tongue hanging out is the best part!!

Iain throwing the ball around at Sean's practice. You can tell by his body language that he's not playing seriously!

Doesn't he look so small? Okay, maybe not under all those blankets, but I think it's so sweet!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pics! I love the running with the tongue hanging out shot! That is great!