Friday, July 20, 2007

A day at the Fair

This past week we took the kids to the County Fair. The theme this year was Hawaiian Luau, right up our alley! It was 5 hours of junk food, rides and fun for all of us! The boys went on several rides in 'kiddie land', then decided to venture off into the adult rides! Sean has never been big on rides that go faster than a Merry-go-Round so this was a big deal for him! He actually went on a water roller coaster, and enjoyed it! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pictures. Since it is a water ride with lots of splashing, they put up a big wall to keep the crowd dry. They of course came off soaked and smiling from ear to ear!
Surfing Bird #1

Surfing Bird #2

Waiting in line for the Bumper Boats!
Bumper Boats, obviously not huge water ride!

Enjoying the kiddie rides!!
This is the first fast ride Sean has ever been on. It's the fastest ride of the kid ones. I have to admit it went pretty fast, first forward, then backwards! I love that he has his hands up in the air!

Sara was such a patient little sweetie! She stayed in the stroller the entire 5 hours! I know, it sounds like some form of baby torture and I'm sure it may be but it worked out! There was so much activity going on around her that I think she was entertained plenty by just looking around! The boys even played games and each won her a teddy bear!!! Now isn't that cute!?! I'm sure the bowl of ice cream didn't hurt either! She started to fade as the evening was coming to a close but she did a phenomenal job! What a trooper!!

Fading cutie!

No comments: