Yes, ladies and gentlemen...we have a little diva! Little Miss Sara has turned into quite a fashion connoisseur! She loves to accessorise, pick out her own shoes and get her hair done! Not to mention she LOVES to have her picture taken! I, of course, think this is all hilarious and very fun!!
Here's a few pictures of the Little Diva in action...

We dressed her in this outfit (yep, it's her 4th of July outfit). She went and found the hat and put it on backwards!

Cuttin' a rug!

I asked her if I could take a picture...she instantly posed and put on her 'cheese' smile!

This is her latest fashion favorite, Iain T.'s baseball belt with
everything! You can see the hat on the floor, it completes the look!

P.S. Sara still loves to play in the dirt, pick up and eat worms and zoom Hot Wheels around the house! As Iain says, she'll be the one riding the skateboard in the pink tiara!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment