For anyone who checked in on our blog this weekend, you probably heard the new music I put on. Well, it is now gone! The few times that I was messing around on here to type new posts etc, I found the music to be quite annoying. I first learned of the option of songs on a friend's blog and loved it. For some reason I found it rather annoying on here! Maybe I was just checking in and listening too often! Who knows...

Since posts
need pictures, here's one from Halloween 4 years ago! The cute little pirate is 3 years old and the chubby Indian is 1!! How time flies!
1 comment:
I was just lingering in our hallway on a pic of the kids I had taken Natalie's 1st halloween. sniff, sniff. Where did two years go?? The boys look adorable. And soo little!!
Post a Comment