This past Saturday, Iain T. pitched in his very first baseball game. Last season he was in "coach pitch", which is self explanatory, the coaches pitch to the kids. This season he's in "kid pitch" for the first time. He has shown some interest in getting out there and trying and his coaches let him! This was such a huge moment for him. He was very, very, nervous, which made both Iain and I feel nervous also. We wanted him to do well and walk away with a good feeling about it. He sure did!
Each pitcher is in for two innings then moved to another position. In his two innings, he struck out 3 kids and no one got a hit off of him!
In case you were wondering, we were screaming and cheering like crazy people. I'm sure you've figured out by now that is what I do at games! I'm so proud of my kids that I just can't help it!
No comments:
Post a Comment