Sara loves to dress up. I know I've posted a few times with pictures of her all dressed up, she has now moved on to the next level. Not only does she accessorize but she likes to dress herself in these outfits for the day. It is no longer just to play at home. Iain and I don't mind taking her out in her 'creations'. It makes great conversation starters with people!!
This morning with a flowered purple headband and sunglasses. You can see the straps of a purse on her right arm also. 

Later in the morning, playing in a leotard and warm hat, good combo
The hat was replaced with cowboy boots. This was the fashion choice for some errands today. Everyone knows that shopping for a 'big girl bed' is always more fun with pink boots! Click on the picture to see her tan line. It still amazes me how well she tans. Look at her leg, right by her leotard.
1 comment:
I love it all! Very familiar to this mama ;)
Post a Comment