Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday My Love

I'm way behind on updating our household happenings around here. I haven't even given Iain the big birthday post he deserves! Yes, he had a birthday recently. We stayed pretty low key this year. We had a small party/bbq with the neighbors and a few family shin-digs. No matter how low key we stay, one thing is a must...decorations! The kids and I love decorating the house. We had streamers, balloons, and signs galore! We started making signs the week before. Colored paper, markers...the kids went crazy (maybe I did too!!)


Iain T. made this one (he wrote: Today is the one and only Iain Collins' birthday. Also known as teacher of the year)


Are these the best cupcakes you've ever seen? A dear friend picked them out for him, perfect! Every grown man needs High School Musical cupcakes! And the candles...no he isn't 31. They were the only candles we could find!

Lots of "cheeese" smiles!

Sara playing with her best buddy Daniel

No comments: