I know my blogging hiatus has been huge but unfortunately it will have to continue. Our computer crashed a few weeks ago. We are having all the data 'recovered' (yes it has to be recovered since it officially crashed) and hope to be back up soon. I guess that's what happens when you have an 8 year old computer, huh? We have a friend recovering everything, then we will buy a new system and get it all put back on. Our little snag at this point, it that we don't want Vista so we're looking at getting XP put on the new one. Love that we have to pay about $100 to get "downgraded" to XP as they call it. Sigh...
We're out of town this weekend so none of this will be happening until later next week. Hopefully I'll be back up and running by next weekend!
(I'm borrowing Iain's work computer right now if anyone is wondering how I'm even doing this post.)
Tootles!
No comments:
Post a Comment