We are back and I couldn't be more thrilled! The computer showed up today, one week ahead of schedule. After setting it up and getting the internet connection back (which took three calls to the internet provider and about an hour and a half) the first thing I did was download pictures. I only have ones from June and July but that should keep me busy for awhile!! The old hard drive was recovered and will be reinstalled on this new one next week. Until then, I'm thrilled to be back to the land of the technologically savvy!
Oh where to begin! I literally wrote down ideas as they came to me so I would have a blog list once I was back. Well, it is now over 10 titles long. I can't just do 10 separate blog posts! Since it is almost 10:00pm, I will just do one to cover today!
No comments:
Post a Comment