Thursday, July 30, 2009

County Fair

Today we took the kiddos to our local county fair. They had a blast! Since I'm exhausted from getting the computer all set up, I will make the writing brief and the pictures plentiful! A few of the pictures look a bit blurry, not sure what that's about! Back tomorrow, I promise! Here you go...

Pig Races. Don't see these often in OC!!

Bumper cars

Iain's first 'scary' ride of the day

You'll need to click on this to see the full effect. They all got airbrush tattoos. Sara's is a pink and purple butterfly, Sean's a snake and Iain's is a star.

Love this picture

Fair injury

Some of the many food choices. If you look very closely at the frog legs choice, you can see they also put "Tastes like chicken". Hmmm, I'll take their word on that one! And that Zucchini Weeni?? No thanks! I'll let someone else try that one!

Another fine dinner choice

No comments: